13 Day Irish Classic
Enjoy this extensive tour of the whole of Ireland, north and south, while enjoying terrific scenery and must-see attractions.
Authentic Local Experiences:
- Visit the iconic John B Keane’s Pub in the heart of Listowel. See where he penned some of his most famous works sitting by a blazing fire in a room behind the bar.
- View the majestic Cliffs of Moher, the famous sea cliffs that stretch 7 miles along the Atlantic
- Explore 1,500 years of
- Family Vacations
- Romance and Honeymoons
More than 50,000 travelers each year choose CIE Tours, and collectively give them a 95% customer satisfaction. Here’s why:
- Expertise. CIE Tours offers 87 years of experience creating distinctive and memorable travel experiences in Ireland and beyond.
- Breadth and depth. No matter how you want to travel, CIE Tours can accommodate.
- 50+ guided tours to Ireland, Britain, Iceland, Italy and Eastern Europe
|1||Dublin Castle & Dublin Walking Tour|
|2||St. Patrick’s Grave & Crumlin Road Gaol|
|3||Titanic Belfast & Walking Tour|
|4||Giant’s Causeway & Derry Walk|
|5||Donegal & Westport|
|6||Sheep Herding & Westport House|
|7||Galway & Cliffs of Moher|
|8||Dingle Peninsula & John B. Keane's Pub|
|9||Jaunting Car Ride & Killarney|
|10||Blarney Castle & Waterford|
|11||Waterford & Dunbrody Famine Ship|
|12||Independent Dublin Sightseeing|
|13||Tour Ends In Dublin|